iii. traitor

fangs club!

❝ fangs club! ❞

·° 。: ✰ : ·° 。

          "IT'S BEAUTIFUL, ISN'T IT?"

          "What is that doing here, Klaus?" Bonnie backed awayㅡfrom both the Original Hybrid's corpse and his soul. She gulped, chest nearly caving at the sight of someone so close to her be possessed by such a ruthless creature. "The deal we made with Tyler was that you'd leave his body and jump into someone else's the first chance you got."

          He had the audacity to look amused. The Hybrid tucked his hands (or, rather, Tyler's hands) in the pockets of his jacket, circling around the Bennet like a wolf on the hunt. "Yesㅡwhen I assumed I'd be a pile of ash. But apparently fate and oxygen intervened and there I am. Please, put me back."

          The Bennet witch huffed, though she was secretly nervous that she would meet death at his hands, in a place where no one would hear her cries. She had magic, sure, but he could be so unpredictable. "I can't right now."

          "This body is too vulnerable."

          "I have to help Elena before she has to feed," she tried to reason.

          "Elena's dead," Tyler/Klaus raised an eyebrow, utterly unbothered, leaning against the rocky walls of the underground cave. "And no longer my concern."

          "If I can keep Elena human, you'll still have an endless blood supply to make your hybrids. Isn't that what you really want?"

          His hands itched to strangle this stubborn girl. Klaus didn't even care about his hybrids at this point, he wanted nothing more than to get back into his own body and check on Rosalie without being mistaken as some moody teen. The Monet looked so exhausted last night, did she get enough sleep? Did she feel better, or worse? A thousand questions ran through his head, but this tiny headache of a witchㅡthis bloody Bennetㅡwas Rosalie's friend. He didn't want to cause the brunette any pain, regardless of how indirect it was. With that, he exhaled, "Do whatever the hell you want. Just put me back, and don't tell anyone about this."

          And the hybrid who was so notorious for his harsh threats left, leaving the Bennet witch nothing short of confused.

·° 。: ✰ : ·° 。

          Rosalie smiled at the sight of her mother, eyes twinkling for the first time in days. From her position on the hospital bed, the brunette gazed at the doctor who was stood by the door frame, covering her mouth, her own eyes clouding upon seeing her daughter in such a state. The blonde finally entered the room, closing the door behind her.

          If the eldest Monet knew anything about her mother, it was that she was usually composed because of her job. She was softhearted, and was one of the kindest people Rosalie knew, but she kept a straight face and a compassionate front when she was in the hospital treating strangers. But this brunette was not a stranger. Which was why Rosalie frowned when the matriarch stood beside her bed, "Mom, please don't crㅡ"