ii. familiarity

the british man!

❝ the british man! ❞

·° 。: ✰ : ·° 。

          OF COURSE THE IDIOT DIDN'T LISTEN, Rosalie silently groaned. The brunette was seriously starting to panic after realizing the reality of her situation. Shit, I'm gonna die at the hands of this moron, she dreaded. Normally, the cautious Monet was not one to give up, always seeing the bright side of everything; but now that she believed she was about to die, the only thought in her mind was the impending doom of death. Stefan placed his phone on the holder near the dashboard and put it on loudspeaker.

          "Are you crazy?! Slow down!"

          The Salvatore didn't even flinch at her shouts of frustration. For a few seconds, the only sound in the confined space were the repetitive rings from the cellphone. Was he really that sadistic that he wanted to boast about killing her? Her eyes were starting to feel hot and she could feel tears threatening to spill from them. She could try to knock him out, but then what? The brunette started to rack her brain for any bit of information that could help her. Maybe I can grab the steering wheel after I knock him out, she pondered.

          You can do this, her chest rose rapidly as she tried to take deep and calming breaths. With an arm raised and her hand balled in a fist, she prepared herself to hit Stefan's head.

          "Stefan, how nice to hear your voice."

          Rosalie froze upon hearing the voice from the other line of the call. I know that voice, the brunette thought. She could feel her limbs weakening, her heart pounding and her lips parting from the mere sound of a voice. Stop being pathetic, her mind yelled, but she couldn't bring herself to focus on anything except the call.

          Where did I hear him?

          "Tell your hybrids to get out of town, Klaus," Stefan suddenly spoke up, startling the brunette from her daze. Her fist slowly lowered itself. Rosalie could only furrow her eyebrows, what were they talking about? What kind of hybrid? A plant, maybe?

            She zoned out, too busy thinking about what exactly a hybrid was, thenㅡ

          "ㅡRosalie, right? I know you're obsessed with her. I don't know why, and I don't care, but I'm gonna drive her off Wickery Bridge."

          "I don't believe you, Stefan. You won't kill her, they would hate you for it."

           The car sped up, if that was even possible, sending Rosalie into a panic, "No! No, no! Stop the car, Stefan!"