i. midnight memories

originals as far as the
eye can see!

❝ originals as far as the eye can see! ❞

·° 。: ✰ : ·° 。

warning: gore

     THE COFFEE TASTED LIKE HEAVEN on her tongue, smooth and creamy and warm. Rosalie exhaled in satisfaction as she practically felt the caffeine run through her veins, waking her entire being. For a brief moment, she tried to imagine what it would be like to feel peace.

     After the night she had, she probably deserved an entire gallon of coffee. It was easy enough to tell herself that everything was perfectly fine, and there was absolutely nothing to think about other than job applications and the like; convincing herself, however, was an entirely different matter. Rosalie had spent the whole night tossing and turning, wondering if the slightest noise would be her murderer. The added stress of worrying about Camille's well-being was more than enough to cause the brunette to haul her pillows to the blonde's room. Such was the aftermath of her trip with the strange Persephoneㅡlaying wide awake beside her unconscious friend. Rosalie unintentionally grimaced upon recalling her evening.

·° 。: ✰ : ·° 。

     8 HOURS AGO, THE LAFAYETTE CEMETERY, NEW ORLEANS

     Niklaus Mikaelson was getting impatient. If Elijah told him to 'calm down and stop pacing,' another time, it was bound for him to shove a White Oak stake through his older brother. Indeed, the hybrid's footfalls echoed through the dusty crypt they were in. Elijah, who was sitting calmly in a corner, picked at his nails. "Niklaus, you need toㅡ"

     "If you tell me to calm down one more time," Nik snarled through gritted teeth, not even pausing his antics to glance at the other Original. "I'm going to strangle you so hard with that ridiculous tie of yours, you'll regret wearing it in the first place."

     "Kinky." Kol grinned from the entrance, walking through without a care in the world. Cheerfully, he plopped down next to Elijah and threw an arm around him. "What a cozy reunion this is. My, I feel so at home."

     Elijah gave his younger brother a blank look, shoving his arm away before smoothing his black suit. "I'm sure the dust motes agree with you." Rebekah marched in, rolling her eyes. She looked around, noting the absence of a particular brunette. "Where's Rosalie?"

     "Yes, where is Rosalie? I quite miss my darling," Kol quipped.

     Though it was common for him to tease and annoy Nik, the hybrid's agitated state caused him to narrow his eyes at Kol's comment. "Youㅡ"