05 | Calling her names

"I can't understand any of this

"I can't understand any of this." I fell back on my chair,tired of all this shit.

We were here for about an hour and a half and I didn't understand shit.Even though Aila had explained everything twice now.

Aila is so caring.

She makes sure everything is right and set properly.I never knew someone like that and I wish I did because now I am falling on my knees for her.

"You better sit back straight and concentrate on this or you will earn a slap across your face." She wouldn't dare to slap me. "Can I have something else instead?" I tease with a smirk on my face.

She just kept her focus on the book and she rolled her eyes at me.

Aila Johnson and her attitude.

"Okay let's just go slow,I will explain everything from the begging and please try to understand." she says.

I nod and sat up straight.She continued to explain everything from the begging.
I would catch glimpses of her.The way she talked.The way she would make sure that I was listening.

She is different.In a good way.

Ugh!

Fuck.

I started hardening at the thought...

"Are you even listening?" She snapped me away from the thoughts."Yeah sorry."

"You look like you need help?" Oh my God.Did she notice my growing erection.

"What do you mean?"

"You look like a depressed teenager who can't breath."

"A depressed teenager huh? Well it's not my fault that the professor filled me with shit in the beginning of the semester." She laughed.

Her laugh will be the death of me.She even made me smile.I don't smile much.

We took a break from all the books
"Sorry about earlier." I whispered.We were still in the library so we kept our tone down.

"It's okay,it wasn't your fault but I feel bad though because we had to run and not walk and talk." She smiles softly.

Her pure blue eyes staring down at my brown ones.She will be the death of me.

"We can talk right now." I say and I put on a smirk.The smirk I am technical known for.Not to brag but..."Maybe another time." She winked and smiled.

What is she doing to me?

"Can you come and see my first practice tomorrow?" She shrugs."You see I won't promise anything Smith now if you excuse me."

I grab her hand,not letting her go just yet. "I won't excuse you.What are you going to do about it?"

"I swear to God Smith if you don't let go I will kick you where the sun doesn't shine." She threatens.I let go of her hand and she mumbles "That's what I thought." She laughs it off and she leaves.