07 | Lost in my head

Get up bitch we need to go, they called a student gathering

Get up bitch we need to go, they called a student gathering." Scarlett yelled at me."Okay okay I am up,just don't yell."

I hate these student gathering days.It's Friday.That's odd.We never have student gatherings at Friday.We do know,I guess.

Scarlett and I made our way inside and sat somewhere in the back.Trying to avoid everyone's eyes and words.

"Good morning dear students! You are probably asking why we called this gathering in such a short notice.Well  someone decided to play games last night.There have been a few cases reported to my office that someone has broke into their doorm but they didn't steal anything."

"Why is it my problem you will ask,well if it has to do with my students than it is my problem? You may see police forces walking around school or the dorm's hallways but I don't want any of that to distract you from your studies.I am asking all of you to be careful and be aware of your surroundings.I won't keep you here much longer,you are dismissed."

You woke me up from my sleep for only to be here for less than 10 minutes???

I forgot how much I hate this chancellor.

We were all headed to get out of the gathering room when a pair of hands took me and pulled me to a room.I looked around only to find myself in an office.I turned around and saw the figure of a man I have been avoiding for a few days now.

"Aila I am so sorry.Just please talk to me." He took a few steps towards me and I backed off."There is nothing to talk about.What is done is done."

"I know you saw and read the articles. My agent is taking care of them.I didn't want you to be called out like that.I swear to God."

"I know you didn't.I feel broken and I am sorry for avoiding you for the past few days but I needed time for my self away from everyone." That's when I burst out crying.Remembering all the words people called me out on.

Whore.

His fuck toy.

His new fuck.

"It's okay." To my surprise Hayden came and hugged me.He comforted me with words.He can be so sweet when he wants to.

His shirt soaked on my tears."Hey hey hey...look at me." He pushed away and cupped my face with his hands."You are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen and their words don't mean anything to anyone.They are just jealous of you and who you are." I nod.He put a smile on my face.

He called me beautiful.

"Here." He handed me his phone."Put your number in it.Now Give me yours."