09 | Packing and unpacking

Today was the day that me and Scarlett move into an actual house

Scarlett and I were best friends since high school and moving in with her would be amazing.I consider her as my sister.

We always go to each other if we have any problems.

We spent the rest of the afternoon packing our stuff.We didn't have any classes today.

As I was packing my books in a box I came across a children's book.I keep this book close to me all the time.

It's special.

My mom used to read me a chapter every night or else I wouldn't fall asleep.After she passed away I would read this book to myself but it wasn't the same.

I wrap the book with a plastic wrap so the book wouldn't get harmed in the moving process and put it back in the box.

Asher and Cora came to help as well.

Cora and Scarlett were sending the boxes with Scarlett's belongings to her car and I was still packing my clothes while Asher was putting away the bookshelves that I want to take back to the new house.

"Why are you moving anyway?" Asher asked.

"Excuse me! Have you spent 3 years of college in a dorm.I think it's time for a change."

"That's a good point!" He said and continued to put away the shelfs.

A knock was sent to the door.That's weird.If Scared and Cora came back they wouldn't knock.I go and open the door only to be greeted by Dylan.

"Hey Dylan.What are you doing here?"

"Hey!Scarlett called and told me that you guys are moving.I owed her a favour so I came to help."

"Cool! You can take these boxes and sent them down in the parking lot.She is there at her car." He nods and grabs the boxes and walks out.

After Scarlett and the others came back, me and Asher grabbed a box and walked out to the parkinglot to my car.

We put away the boxes in my car and Asher walked back to the dorm to get other things and I waited at the car.

I still drove my very first car but I don't mind since it works very well and it was expensive.I didn't get my first car until I was 18.I wasn't ready to drive until then.

I don't think I plan on buying a new car.I drive a gray Mercedes-Benz GLB car.It's my baby.

It's perfect for a young adult like me.

"Nice car you got here!" I turn around and face the person I have been avoiding for the past few days.

Guess who?!

"Thanks!" I reply.He was about to say something but he was interrupted."Hey there are a few more boxes upstairs and your suitcase!" Asher said as he came back with a box.