17 | Happy with you

Life

Life.

Is it worth living it?

Some people say yes, the others say no.

I would say it depends on the which aspect you see it from.

Right now, I am loving every minute of it.From the opportunities given to me to the person who makes me happy.

I didn't know I needed someone to make me happy.Since my last relationship, I have changed.

A lot.

I have been more confident in a side but insecure in the other.

Right now I am trying to spent every minute of my life in the best ways.

It won't be the end.

I just like making memories.

Good ones.

The whole car ride has been quite.Until he spoke up "Do you want to put music on?"

Hayden unexpectedly came to my house this morning and told me to get up and get ready.We were going out somewhere.

I was nowhere ready since I had just woken up.He didn't tell me where we were going.

He said it was a surprise.

"Sure, why not." He opened his phone and handed it to me."Pick whatever you want.I don't mind." He locked his eyes with mine and I smile."Eyes on the road." I punch his arms playfully and sink back on my seat while I pick a song to play.

I put on "Make you feel my love" by Adele, and hold onto the phone while I threw my head back and watch outside through the window.

It feels nice.

"Great pick!" Hayden shoots his head towards me.I move it away with my hand since he should focus on the road and not me."I can't take my eyes off of you.What can I say? You are breathtaking." He smirked.

"Oh shut up." I blush.

Then silence.

Once again it was the road and me.I had no idea where we were going. "Hayden can you please tell me where we are going?"

"No!" What if...?

I lean in and kiss him on the cheek. "How about now?" I tease.He laughs."I hate you, you know that." I smile knowing he doesn't mean that, or does he."You don't mean that?"

"Nope." He smirks and put his hand on my thigh.I blush even hard.I don't really care where we go anymore, I just want to spent some alone time with him.

That's all.

" andddd we are here." He suddenly parks in the empty parking lot of an gallery museum."You are kidding?" I say exited as I get out of the car.He smiles.