31 | Kisses

It's these kinds of memories I want to keep forever

Sharing a kitchen with Hayden, cooking dinner together. It makes me want this every day, every night.

I'm happy like this.

The smell of steak fills the room as I make sure it doesn't get burned.

Hayden keeps cutting up vegetables while I stay near the stove.

He hasn't been keeping his space from me, giving me kisses here and there while we move around the kitchen.

The house is quiet as always.

Not everything is in its place but I got used to it at some point.

"Here!" Hayden holds his hand up coming near my mouth, holding a piece of cucumber with seasoning on it. I open my mouth and grab the cucumber with my lips, slightly kissing his fingers on the way.

He brings his fingers to his lips and licks the juices off of my lips. "Delicious!" I giggle at his words. 

He laughs with me and wraps his arms around my waist teasingly. I hold onto his bicep holding a big smile on my face. "I missed your laugh so much!" He commented.

I couldn't smile bigger than I already was smiling. If my pride wasn't big I would have cried to those words.

That's a sweet taste of words.

"I only laugh this much near you, Mr.Smith!" I tease wrapping my arms around his neck. He pulls me into him more. "Really?" He smirked.

"Mhm!" I hum as he smiled leaning into a kiss. Our lips connect and he deepens the kiss. He bites my bottom lip hard and I moan.

I missed those lips.

I missed that smile.

I missed his scent.

I can't get enough of it.

I pull away from the kiss slightly and mumble against his lips, "The steak is going to get burned." He pecks my lips a few more times before letting me go.

A hard smack noise and my right ass cheek burns. "Asshole!" I mumbled under my breath. "What can I say? Your ass is very tempting in those leggings." He heard what I said and said a response.

I didn't mind it one bit tho.

I flip the steak on the pan and leave it for a few more minutes while still keeping an eye on it.

I took a glance at the ring on my finger and smiled.

Noone did this kind of gesture for me. Like never.

My mind tells me to keep this safe like he just gave me my heart without those exact words.

I will keep it safe.