19 | Jealous for buttercup

Walking inside the hospital with the proper clothes and the student card

Scared how will it be like.

I walk over to the reception "Good morning! I am here for my first day of training services with Dr.Clark!"

"Name please?!" The lady asked.

"Aila Johnson!" She typed something on her computer."Right! You have to walk down the hall to the third door on your left were you are going to find a locker with your name on it and you can put your stuff there! Then Dr.Clark is going to come get you! Here is the Locke's pass code!" She hands me a piece of paper with numbers written on it.

"Okay thank you!" And I follow her instructions.

I walk down the hall and count the doors to my left.1 - 2 - 3 and I swung the door open.I walk around reading the names on the lockers until I read mine.

AILA JOHNSON

I put the passcode and open it! I put my bag and coat inside and pull out a pen and notebook from my bag.In a swift second I hear the door open and I was expecting Dr.Clark to enter but it was a stranger.

"Good morning!" He said as he walked over to a locker and did his thing like it was a routine for him.

"Morning!" I say kind of hesitantly.

"Let me guess! It's your first day!" He says and I hum with a small smile."I am Fred! A student in practise in the oncology department!" He held a hand out for me to shake and I do."I am Aila! A student in practise in psychology!"

"Psychology huh? If you ask me that's brave!" He says as he puts things in his locker."Why is that?" I was getting more friendly.

"Dealing with kids, especially teens emotions is a tough game! Good luck!" He says as he closes his locker and walks out.

Dr.Clark comes in a minute later."Aila nice to see you again! Are you ready to start?"

I nod in agreement.

"Great! Follow me!" I follow him out of the door.

"We are gonna start a little easier today with a few patients.You are allowed to take notes but no personal Information of the patient, you can refer at the patient on the paper as patient X or Y, etc. Got it?"

"Yes doctor!"

"Awesome! First patient – Annaliese Rodes, having bad dreams every night! That do you think it could be the problem here?" Dr.Clark grabs a tablet and goes through the child medical history while waiting for my answer.