29 | Turn right

I absolutely hate my life

Completely and utterly hate it.

Why can't I just not fuck up?

I wanted the best for her and now it turned into the worst shit.

I even broke the trust she may have built in me.

For me.

Last night was so painful.

Hurtful.

She was avoiding me at all costs. Then she fucking tricked me with that dude.

I was about to break his fucking neck.

Coach was mad at me for not making the first two places.

I can't blame him.

I needed the good luck.

I got it from the guys and coach but I needed hers. I needed her hugs, her kiss, her voice, her eyes, her smile her fucking giggles.

I needed everything that had to do with her.

I jumped into the water and visioned her eyes.

Like I was getting lost in them.

The purity of them.

The shine and reflection.

It distracted you.

I don't really give a fuck.

I might have disappointed my fans, I know I did. But I just couldn't handle all of it.

This was to much but I caused it.

I fucking caused it.

I was trying to get myself on control. To keep my head on the movement of my legs and feet.

Wasn't possible.

That bitch, Luke Graham won first fucking place. My biggest competitor of the season.

I just have to find a way to make this right.

To Aila.

"Earth to Hayden!" Alex claps his hands infront of me bringing me back to reality. "What?" I snap angrily.

"Didn't you hear what I said?" He says and I just shook my head, standing up. "I am going to the gym." I grab my keys from the table and leave the caffee.

Alex met me at a caffee down town early in the morning. I needed to talk to someone.

I thought I did.

However I didn't seem to talk much at all. Not many words were said.

Dylan was caught up with Scarlett all night long. That fucker. He will throw himself in her whenever he can.

I get into my car slamming the door shut and I drive to a gym where I usually go to with the guys.

The drive was silent.