12 | I hate the excuse

⚠︎ 𝑀𝑎𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑠𝑐𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑠 𝑎ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑑 ⚠︎

I woke up in unfamiliar room.It smelled liked a guys colone.Oh fuck!

I jump from my bed.I look around the room and I see nothing,noone. I was wearing my dress but a hoodies on top of it.The hoodie was long enough to cover my dress.

Hayden's hoodie.

He wore it the first day of the semester and It smells like him.

Shit!

I slowly open the door and get downstairs.I hear noises coming from the kitchen and a low "Fuck!" I walk inside.

There is a broken plate in the middle of the kitchen and a very looking stressed Hayden."You are awake!"

"Clearly.Why am I here?" I immediately ask.

"You got drunk and sick so I brought you here so I could take care of you."

Hear me out - he wanted to take care of my drunk ass.

That's it.

My feelings for this man are a mess.

Just a mess.

After he cleaned the broken pieces of the plate he gave me a pill for my head ache."Are you hungry?"

"Yeah but I don't think you should be cooking." He raised his eyebrows. "Why can't I cook?"

"Well you just broke a plate and the oil on the pan is about to burn." He looked at me confused and then turned towards the pan."Oh shit!" He removed the pan from the stove. "Maybe your right."

"Here." I take another pan that was on the counter top and I put oil on it. "Give me 2 eggs." I say.

I cook breakfast.

That's the least I could do for him since he took care of me last night.Even though I would like to hear a few more details about last night but I will keep quiet for now.

After we finished breakfast I was helping him wash the dishes."You should go sit,I can finish these myself."

"I wouldn't want you to break another plate, would I?" He let go of a smile.His dimples showed."I never saw those."

"Huh?"

"Your dimples.Their cute!" He started showing his serious face on.It's like I offended him."What did I do now?" I cross my arms.

He looks at me and turns away in a second.I rolled my eyes and scoffed. I was about to walk out when a pair of cold hands get a hold of my waist and I get pushed in a wall.

I gasp.

Our bodies were touching.His face was so close to mine."You turn me the fuck on,angel - and you don't even know it."