21 | Together

A phone started ringing and It woke me up from my sleep

"Hayden pick it up!" I push him away from me but he didn't budge. I am exhausted and I continue pushing him off but no luck. "Aila it's your phone, not mine!" He says against my chest.

Oh shit.

I reach towards the bedside table to pick it up. I am still on a sleeping faze. I accept the call and put the phone close to my ear. "Hello?"

"Let me guess, you got laid last night and you are so tired that you forgot to come to campus this morning!" Cora says through the phone."Oh shit, I forgot!"

"Of course you did! Meet me at your house for lunch! I haven't heard from Scarlett at all today! I am not going to ask if you did but I am sure you didn't so let's meet up there! Bye!" and she hung up.

Okay, I guess!

"Uhm! Who was it?" Hayden muffled against my chest."Cora! We had classes and we didn't go!" I sign heavily and let out a deep breath.

"I would rather spend time with you!" He kissed my jawline."I can't stay in all day today! I have to go to the house and meet up with the girls!"

"Oh okay!" He sits up and lays down on his back. I snuggle on his chest and lay my hands there. Our legs tangled under the sheets."I feel bad for Scarlett! She deserves better!" I say.

"Dylan didn't do it with his willingness it was a game!"

"Girls have hard feelings and it wasn't fair. You avoided the bottle he could have done it too."

He kissed my head."That's true, angel!"

"You know how hot you looked in that dress last night. It took every nerve in my body to not jump on you right here and there." I giggle at his words and throw my head back and he leaned in and pecked my lips."Yeah?"

"Mhm!" He hums under his breath. He was smirking down at me."How about you go have a shower and I will try to make breakfast?!"

"Do you think it will be okay if I have a shower here?"

"It will be just fine Aila!"

"Okay!" We both stood up from the bed and I grab a blanket and wrap it around my naked body. Hayden just narrows his eyes and walked towards me."What are you doing?" He questions.

I just shrug my shoulders. He pulled my chin up with his two fingers and leaned in on my neck leaving a few kisses there, then to my jawline, and then a peck on the lips. "Never, and I mean never hide from me! Your beautiful!" It made me smile and he kissed my forehead.

I walk into the bathroom to have a bathroom and Hayden dresses and walks downstairs.

I bet he will burn the kitchen.

Hopefully not.

I have a quick shower and I wrap a towel around my body. I search for a hairbrush and when I found one, I brushed my hair. I walk out to search for my clothes and when I get to the bedroom there are clothes on the bed. Hayden's clothes.