10 | A helping hand

Please don't be a silent reader!

"It's mostly something you need to feel with the person

"It's mostly something you need to feel with the person.It's like you are feeling what they feel and you will understand it - " The professor was talking and got interrupted by the bell.

I was taking a therapy class.If I want to become a therapist I need to take this class automatically and I enjoy it honestly.

I had a free period after that so I just sat on the benches Cora and Scarlett joined as well."There is a swim competition tomorrow morning.You guys want to go and watch it?" Cora said.

"I will." Scarlett said and they both look at me,waiting for my response."No!"

"Why not?"

"Because - " I pause."because what?"

"I don't know."

"See! You have no reason to begin with so yes you are going!" I watch them both and I want to protest but I know that is worthless so I raised my hands in the air and give in."Fine!"

"Hey ladies!" Dylan said as he made his way over to us. "Mind if I steal your friend!" He put a hand out for Scarlett and me and Cora wink at her.

They both walk away getting inside the building."What's up with these two?"
Cora said.

"Well I might have caught them making out the morning after we moved in the house." I tell her.

"Are you serious?" I nod.She smiles. "Damn I didn't know it would happen this fast."

"What are you a psychic?"

"Maybe.Now it's your turn." I watch her confused."My turn for what?"

"You will see!" She winks and starts walking away from me.This girl is crazy on her mind.I roll my eyes and get to my next class.

I walk in and, sat on the far back corner of the room.The professor was about to start the class when the door opened and a very handsome guy entered. Hayden.

He eyes the room until his eyes met mine.I sink back in my seat and he sat on the other corner of the room.

I think that we both have been avoiding each other for the past few days and I honestly feel lonely.

We weren't that close with each other but just knowing that we were open to talk when we saw each other it was all gone now.

You were called his whore.

I am way passed that.Nobody has mentioned it since the day Hayden and I cleared things out.

Well, kind of.

"Let's start with a short talkative quiz!" The professor starts asking questions.
"Why did Romeo and Juliet die? Who wants to tell the answer?" He paused and looked around the room.A few students had their hands raised.