Escaping?

As soon as the goblin picked me up to take me over to the Goblin King, I started kicking and screaming. 

        Thorin glanced over at me but his eyes were narrowed, I looked at him then away.

        Finally the goblin put me down in front of the king and I crossed my arms and said "What do you want?"

        I heard cries from behind me and I knew the dwarves were about to start fighting when they could. I heard someone come up behind me but I didn't turn around. 

        I felt a warm hand on my arm and I leaned slightly towards ut to take the weight off my injured leg. Thorin noticed this and said "You should try and get away. It's not safe for you here."

        I looked down at his hand which was still on my arm and said "I don't want to leave you, I mean leave everyone. Do you care about me?"

        He frowned and I chuckled lightly before saying that I would take his advice. He smiled briefly before turning and muttering something to the other dwarves. 

        I limped my way over to the exit. I was almost there before I heard the king say that he would send a message to Azog. I turned back around and leaned against the wall so I could keep an eye on them.

        I saw them begin a chase down the walkway and I sighed, sitting down on the floor and taking a closer look at my leg. I lifted my skirt up to look at it. 

        A bruise was forming.

        "That looks painful." I looked up to see Thorin crouching down in front of me. He stood up and extended his hand out to me. I took it and he pulled me up. 

        I fell into him and I started blushing.

------------------------

A/N: What do you think?