Leaving my home

I turned around one last time, I hoped that I wouldn't be coming back any time soon. I was leaving Rivendell for good. I followed the path that I hoped would lead me out and away. 

        I had the plan formulated in my head, I would go to Bree and disguise myself as a human. 

        I walked not really knowing where I was going, I hoped that I was going in the right direction because I didn't want to have to turn back and go home.

        It took me a couple of days but I eventually arrived in Bree where I found a place to stay, I saw some people staring and I sighed, just because I was an elf. I will have to cut my hair so no one recognises me.

        I went up to the room that I had just booked and I sat down on my bed. I looked in the mirror and sighed as I realised that I would have to cut my hair so that I will not be recognised. I picked up some scissors that were on the table and I chopped my hair so that it is just below shoulder length.

        I looked down at the hair I cut off and I throw it in the bin. I made sure that my stuff is hidden and I left the room deciding to go to a nearby pub called the Prancing Pony.

        I sat down at a table and stare off into the distance and I didn't notice that someone sat down in front of me. I looked up and I was suprised to see Gandalf the Grey, the wizard. 

        He said "Heledh, daughter of Elrond. I know why you ran away and I was wondering if you would like to go on an adventure. If so, go to the Shire and you will see my mark on a door. Go there and you wil see the others in the company."

        I opened my mouth but he had already left.

-----------------------------------------

A/N: Tell me what you guys think. I'm sorry it's not very good, I needed something to explain a bit about the character. Tell me if you have any title ideas or any improvements