Leaving Rivendell

I looked up when I heard someone and I was surprised to see Bilbo, he was the one who said I know what you are. 

        I sighed and leaned my head back, resting it against the wall behind me. I said "I'm an elf,so what? Why don't you just tell everyone? They'd be glad to get rid of me."

        Bilbo sat next to me and said "I'm not going to tell him, I know that there must be a reason why you haven't told them."

        I nodded and turned my head to where Thorin was talking, Elrond had walked away with Gandalf and I knew that he didn't want me to continue with this adventure but I couldn't stop.

        Bilbo stood up and I walked over to Thorin and Balin, they said that we were leaving straight away and that they didn't need Elrond to stop them, I sighed and Thorin glanced in my direction. 

        He said "If you have a problem with leaving right away, why don't you just stay here then."

        I shook my head, I knew that I would neer forgive myself if I didn't carry on with them.

        I said "Why would I have a problem, unllike you I'm not grumpy all the time."

        He simply raised an eyebrow at me and I met his gaze with an expression that I tried hard to mask but I knew I didn't hide it very well.

        We get ready to leave, as I am getting ready to go I feel a hand on my arm and I jump slightly.

------------------------------------

A/N: What do you think? What is she feeling and why is she hiding it from Thorin? Who is it who has their hand on her arm.