Running into trouble

We rode until we came to a stop at an empty house, Gandalf tried to advise Thorin against staying there because he said that there used to be a farmer here.

        Thorin said that he was going to stay here and I narrowed my eyes at him and stormed over to him. I was taller than him so he had to look up at me.

        I shouted "Thorin Oakenshield. Stop being stubborn and listen to him. He knows more than you do and unless you want to put everyone's life in danger I would advise you to listen to him."

        Thorin looked taken aback at me shouting at him. I rolled my eyes and turned away, saying that I was going to investigate.

        I wandered in the direction of the trees surrounding our campsite, I knew that I probably shouldn't have gone out on my own but I needed some time alone after I shouted at him.

        I wasn't watching where I was going but I stopped when I heard talking. I looked out from behind the tree I was stood against. I noticed that there were mountain trolls and they had two of our ponies. I thought about how to get them back, I looked up in the trees and jumped up and crouched down on a low hanging branch.

        I grabbed a heavy twig from next to me and threw it at one of the trolls hoping to distract them so that I could get the ponies, however the weight of the stick made me lose my balance and I fell forwards and landed at the feet of the trolls.

------------------------------------------

A/N: What do you think? What's going to happen next?