Dont die

Thorin placed his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to his chest, I felt a blush slowly creeping onto my cheeks.
Azog said something in Orcish which I didn't understand. The Orcs and the Wargs surrounded the trees that we were taking shelter in.
I felt my whole body trembling but Thorin rubbed comforting circles on my stomach, I turned slightly to face him and realised that our lips were only inches apart. I looked into his eyes and smiled slightly.
He turned away and whispered "I will go, I need to kill Azog this time. Wait here and I will not let anyone hurt you."
He jumped down from the tree and I watched with fear as he charged towards Azog and his Warg.
He was doing well but I found myself unable to watch, I couldn't bear to see Thorin die.
However I had to turn around and look again when I heard Azog yelling triumphantly, his Warg had Thorin in its mouth and I let out a gasp mixed with a sob.
Thorin was going to die!
I crouched on the branch, stuck between wanting to run and help him and being too afraid to even help him.
Bilbo was the first to charge towards the Warg and the others soon followed but I stayed in the tree until I heard the Eagles arrive.

----------
As usual what did you guys think to this chapter?
@daughter_of_sauron