Getting eaten?

I looked at Thorin and said "What?! Why are you looking at me like that?"

        He shook his head and turned away. I sighed and leaned slightly closer to him, not knowing why I was doing it but wanting to feel something.

        The look on his face made me move away, he glared at me and I moved but then for a very brief moment, his eyes softened ever so softly and something showed but it was quickly replaced by his emotionless mask.

        I looked back at the trolls who were discussing what kind of seasoning they should use on them. I rolled my eyes and started to think about the best way to distract them. 

       In my head I started to go through the things I knew about trolls. I knew that they would get turned to stone as soon as the sun rose high enough.

        Bilbo was already distracting them by talking to them about the best way to cook the dwarves. I stood up with difficulty and hopped over to them. I said "You know, you probably shouldn't eat them. They wouldn't taste very nice."

        The nearest troll grabbed me and lifted me up so I was dangling over his open mouth. I screamed and started to panic while screaming. 

        He lowered me down.

        Suddenly everything went black

-------------------------------

A/N: What do you think?