Setting off again, and is Thorin being nice

I looked up at the dwarf who was comforting me and I said "Who are you?"

        He said "I'm Kili, I know how grumpy my uncle can be sometimes."

        I smiled at him and then he stood up, I leaned back against the wall I was sitting against and I closed my eyes starting to feel tired. 

        I had just started to drift off to sleep when I felt someone shaking me awake.

        I opened my eyes and saw Thorin stood over me with a glare on his face, he didn't say anything. 

        I struggled to my feet and walked over to where the other dwarves were standing around talking about where they were going to go next.

        I stood from a distance watching them, I saw Thorin walking in my direction so I looked down at the ground and started playing with my blonde hair and didn't look up at him.

        He stopped in front of me and I looked up finally. I met his blue eyes with my grey ones and I didn't flinch at his emotionless expression. 

        He gestured with his hand behind him and I saw that there is a horse for me to ride and he said "I got you a horse, so I don't have to put up with your complaining anymore."

        I grinned at him and held back the urge to wrap my arms round him and hug him.

        I got onto my horse and we rode off again. I rode at the back away from the other dwarves. My mind started wandering to my feelings and I started missing home more and more.

-------------

A/N: As usual, what do you guys think?