Meeting Radagast

I was surprised when I turned around to see whose arms were wrapped around my waist and found out that it was Thorin.

        I blushead and looked down at his hands that were around my waist.

        He said "Right, you're awake. Good, you can ride by yourself now."

        He removed his arms and I missed the closeness of us. I frowned slightly but didn't let him see. 

        I hopped down off the pony and slowly trudged over to the horse that I was supposed to be riding. While we were riding I found myself thinking over the conflicting thoughts and feelings that I had for someone.

        We soon stopped after we heard someone or something coming towards us. It was an odd looking man who was riding on a sleigh that was pulled by rabbits.

        He was greeted by Gandalf as Radagast and I recognised him as one of the other wizards. Radagast started telling him about something he had seen and I started to daydream not really caring about what he was saying. 

        A howl was heard in the distance it echoed around and could probably be heard for miles around, it sounded like Wargs which meant that we were being followed by Orcs.

        I said "We need to get out of here."

        I noticed that my hands were trmbling so I crossed my arms so that no one would notice. I looked around for a way to leave without being caught.

----------------------------

A/N: What do you think? Why has she reacted like this?