TROLLS!

I looked up at the trolls who were now looking down at me, and talking about how they should eat me.  I looked out through the trees and saw that there was someone moving through the trees, I guessed that it was Bilbo.

        I thought about how I should distract the trolls so I said "Hey ugly."

        One of them turned to me and said "Who do you think you are? What are you?"

        I ignore the question and turn to see Bilbo struggling to get the ponies loose. Him being the stupid person he was he decided to get the knife that was on one of the trolls. 

        He had almost got it before one of the trolls grabbed him thinking he was a tissue. I tried to sneak away hoping to get some help but one of the trolls grabbed me. I screamed and kicked his hand but it didn't make any difference.

        I sighed and leaned, folding my arms across my chest and I looked where I noticed that Thorin and the other dwarves were coming towards us.

        They jumped out and said "Put them down."

        The troll that was holding me shook his head and said "Maybe we should eat the pretty one first. She smells like an-"

        I looked over at the others and then at the troll who was holding me. He had been about to say I smelled like an elf.

        The dwarves threw down their weapons and we got wrapped up and some got put on a spit over the fire. 

        I was wrapped up next to Thorin and he was looking at me suspiciously.

------------------------------------

A/N: Does Thorin know she is an elf? What do you think?