The Map

They  just didn't understand why I wanted to go on the quest. 

         I sighed loudly and turned away, deciding to go and find the other dwarves before either of them could say anything against it. 

        I found them and I sat down next to Thorin, he glanced up at me and then back down at the table with a cold expression on his face.

        We were all sitting around a large table with Elrond and he was examining the swords the others had gotten when I was passed out.

        I looked at the table as they are talking, I noticed that everyone was staring at me so I said "What?"

        No one answered me so I walked away, wanting some time alone.

        One of the other dwarves came to find me, saying that I was needed by Thorin and Elrond. I sighed and walked over to where they were and Elrond was looking at the map.

        I stood next to Thorin looking down on it and he looked at me out of the corner of his eye.

        I bit my lip and said "What does it say?"

        Elrond read that it said that the door will reveal itself on Durin's day.

        Thorin started talking to Balin about how long it would take to get there. I walked away, not caring about the conversation anymore.

        I heard a voice say "I know what you really are."

--------------------------

A/N: What do you think?