What happened?

I struggled to open my eyes, my head hurt and I tried to sit up but I felt someone gently pushing me back down so I was lying on my back.

        I turned my head to the side and saw Thorin sat next to me. I said "What happened?"

        The last thing that I remembered was the troll holding me and then everything had gone black.

        He said "The troll was about to eat you but then Gandalf came and the trolls got turned to stone.You got dropped and you hit your head."

        I tried to sit up so I could look around but I felt Thorin gently push me back down so my head was resting against the pile of coats I hadn't noticed earlier. 

        I closed my eyes and the last thing I saw before I fell asleep was Thorin's blue eyes watching me to make sure I didn't move.

        I woke up and I knew that something was different, I felt like I was on a pony. At first I thought that it must be a dream but I knew it felt too real to be a dream.

        I felt someone's arms around my waist carefully supporting me so that I didn't fall. 

        I turned so I could look at the person who's hands were around my waist and sending goosebumps up my bare arms. I was suprised to see who it was.

-------------------------------------

A/N: What do you think? I love leaving it on cliffhangers. This has been my favourite chapter to write so far.