Running from Orcs

I looked around when the howls pierced through the air. I took deep breaths and tried to calm myself down, I saw Thorin look over at me so I quickly put on my emotionless mask.

         I noticed that the other dwarves were getting ready to go. 

        Radagast said that he would lead the Orcs away so that we could escape. I looked down at the ground, not wanting to leave but knowing I can't stay here.

        I feel a gentle hand on my back guiding me to where the others have already left. I turned around to face Thorin and I didn't say anything. 

        He looked at me and then kept his hand on my back until we reached the others. He said "Are we all ready to go?"

        I noticed that he was looking at me in particular, I nodded.

        We start to walk, with Radagast ahead so he could lead the Orcs away from everyone. We started to walk out but it was an open field and I knew that it wouldn't take a lot to be caught by the Orcs.

        We started to move, being careful to stay away from Radagast's path, Thorin stayed close to my side making sure that I didn't react like the last time.

        We soon came to a stop underneath a hanging rock, I heard an Orc above us and I grabbed Thorin's hand in fear. He looked at me in surprise but he didn't let it go.

        Kili walked out and shot it with an arrow, then we started making our way to where Gandalf was stood near what looked like a drop into the earth. 

        We walked over to him, I was one of the last to go down because I was making sure that Thorin was safe.

        After the Orcs were shot by what Gandalf recognised as an elf arrow, I started to realise where we were headed. And I dreaded it.

----------------------------

A/N: What do you think? I think you should know where they are headed