Setting off

I jumped up as I saw the shape standing over me and then relaxed when I saw that it was only Thorin. He said "Get up, we're leaving now."

        I glared at the back of his head and I heard one of the other dwarves chuckle. I grabbed my things which isn't a lot and I got on the ponies that we have to ride.

        I realised that I am too tall to ride the pony, I caught up to Thorin and said "Um Thorin." He turned to face me. "I'm too tall for this pony."

        He raised an eyebrow and turned back towards the path we were following. He muttered "Walk then."

        I thought about saying something but I decided not to. I got off my pony and walked instead, like he suggested. After a while my legs started to ache and I glared at his back, he was so annoying.

        I said loudly "Thorin, my legs are aching, can we please stop for a rest?"

        I heard him sigh and he turned to narrow his eyes at me. I widen my grey eyes innocently and he said "Fine, we'll have a rest here for the night."

        I sat down away from the others, I felt a pang of sadness thinking about home and I felt a tear roll down my cheek. 

        I quicly brushed it away and the other dwarves started cooking food and talking and laughing among themselves.

        Out of the corner of my eye, I saw someone sit down  the floor next to me. He put his hand on my back and rubbed circles comforting me. I turned and it was the dwarf from yesterday who gave me his coat.

-------------------------------------------------

A/N: Who is this mystery dwarf?