I don't care

I spun around quickly when I felt someone grab my arm, it was Elrond. He raised his eyebrows and I saw his gaze flick towards the other dwarves who were standing within earshot.

        I said "You can go, I'll catch up to you."

        They hesitated and I saw Thorin look at me with narrowed eyes and I knew that he was suspicious. I turned quickly away from Elrond and muttered "I'm sorry."

        He sighed and I walked quickly over to Thorin who had already turned away and started walked up the side of the mountain.

        I touched his arm and said "Thorin."

        He spun around to face me and I saw something in his eyes that looked slightly like vulnerability but I dismissed it with a small shake of my head. 

        He said quietly "I don't know what you wanted to talk to him about but I didn't want everyone to be stood around waiting for you. Make up your mind about whether you want to stay with us or not."

        I sighed and looked down the side of the mountain, my elf ears picking up a faint sound that sounded like thunder but when I looked up at the sky, there was no thunder or lightning. 

        I jumped and grabbed onto Thorin's hand as a flying rock hit the mountain we were stood on.

-----------------------------

A/N: What do you think of it?