Talking to Thorin

I turned around when I heard someone walk out of the door, it was Thorin, I sighed and turned back to face the stars.

        He didn't say anything and I sat down on the front step of the house. He sat down next to me and he said "Why are you going on this journey with us? You don't owe any of us anything."

        I shrugged and said "I guess you could say that I felt like I should help you."

        He studied my face for a moment and I met his neutral gaze with an expression that I hoped didn't give any emotion away.

        He stood up and walked back inside.

        I walked back inside after a few more minutes, suddenly feeling chilly. I walked into the house shivering and I saw one of the dwarfs walking over towards me. He held out his jacket and I took it gratefully.

        I put it on and I saw that everyone was settling down for the night because we were leaving early in the morning. 

        I walked in the kitchen to check on Bilbo, he was tidying up some of the mess that the dwarves had left. 

        I said "Leave it, I'll tidy it. It's no trouble, get some sleep."

        He smiled at me gratefully and Itidied up and then sat down near Thorin, I thought about the day so far and I lay back excited for the next morning. 

        I lay so that I was facing Thorin and I closed my eyes and eventually fell asleep.

        I woke up to the sound of many footsteps echoing around the room. I looked up and jumped when I saw a figure stood over me.

-------------------------------

A/N: Who could it be?

What do you think? Does anything need improving