It looks like a castle....

Backstory: y/n is nanny McPhee's daughter and is the same age as Simon and will be taking under the brown children challenge with her mother but falls completely in love with Simon
___________________________________
Y/n's POV

Me and my mother were on our way to the brown house and in our little carrage she was explaining why we were going there.

"Y/n dear do you mind sleeping in the children's room"

"Mother you say children like they are 10 and under" I say with a frown.
I didn't really want to go with her, but we had to since father died last year. This is our way of getting a place to stay with no one knowing. Mother stays in the guest room and I stay with the children and makes friends with them.

"So our challenge today.." "we are looking after 7 children that are chaotic and mischievous blah blah blah..."
I interrupted.
She looked at me with a "don't test me" face.

When we got a little bit closer to the house I realise I don't even know there names  or even how old they are and I'm going to be staying with them for a very long time by the sounds of it.
"Mother?"
I stated, she turned to me and said " well there is aggie,Chrissy,Sebastian,Eric,lily,Tora, and Simon." She had a tendency to do that. She always knew what I was going to say right before I uttered the words.

*time skip

After what felt like forever we finally reached the house and it was a gorgeous Victorian house with looots of windows. It looks like a castle.

We go to knock on the door but as soon as mother does it starts pouring with rain. Great now I'm going to be drenched.

After a few seconds and the sounds of children being rushed together and a few footsteps later the door opened and there stood a very pretty lady. Behind her were seven children to be exact, one of them being a baby.

"Come in, come in!" The lady said, her voice was like a melody.
We stepped inside and I shook my dress to get the water off but it was no use. Then I looked up and I saw mother talking the children on the staircase. Before I could walk over there the lady that answered the door for us pulled me back by my shoulder and whispered in my ear. "Someone's got there eye on you" she said with a smirk and a wink.
"Thanks uhh"
"Evagaline" she said. Beautiful name.
I smiled at her and looked at the children and noticed they were all looking at my mother as she explained why we were here, except for one.

One boy, quite tall, looked to be around my age was staring at me with a. Small smile which made me smile back and stand next to my mother.

"Now children.... This is my daughter y/n, you must be very nice to her and respect her as she will be staying in your room."
That just made the boy smile even bigger and I blushed...

_______________________________
Do you like it?
This story is basically my dream story lmao.