Holy cow

Heyyy quick authors note. I can not remember if Simon asked y/n to be his girlfriend so we will make it that he did and she said yes because I have the memory of a goldfish.

Enjoy....

Peace and quiet at last..

It was just me and Simon in the living room. We had plonked ourselves over the couch with my legs over his lap.

We let out low groans as we tilted our heads back and onto the couch in complete exhaustion.

Mama and Mr.Brown and  Evangeline went down to the market a few blocks away and me and Simon offered to babysit for some reason.

We had finished putting the kids to bed as they only took Aggie with them.
And MAN it was a hassle.

"We are never babysitting again." Simon said while lifting his head to look at me.

"I second that."

~•~•~•

It was finally 10pm.

This is usually the only time that me and Simon get alone time. (Mind out of the gutter)

"Sweetheart?" Simon said climbing into my lap as I rest my head in his shoulder.

"Yes, my love?"

He placed his lips carefully to my forehead as he continued.

"I have a surprise for you and I would like you to close your eyes."

"Should I be scared?"

"Most definitely" a light chuckle littered his mouth as he spoke.

He helped me up as I closed my eyes and he placed his hand over top of my eyes for just in case.

"Where are we going it's cold out here."  I couldn't feel my feet properly and if Simon wasn't holding me around my waist I would have rolled my numb ankle.

"Sweetheart don't be dramatic it's only a few metres away."

A few more steps and we seemed to have arrived because he stopped guiding me.

"Are you ready?" He said.

"Readier then ever."

"Open your eyes in 3....2....1!"

He removed his hand from my eyes and I opened them letting the snow flutter off my eyelashes.

Holy cow

_____________________________

I have fallen in love with y'all comments! Ahhh there so funny.

What do you think she saw?

Please comment more requests and for those of you who were trying to guess my age he is the answer.....

I

Am

1 decade and 3 years old

😊