Almost deadly allergic

I would love feedback on this chapter! 🤗

Enjoy

Y/N's POV:

Darkness

It's the only thing in my line of vision surrounding me.

I knew that this was my fate, and if it's not then I don't know what is.    I should be screaming till my lungs pass out, but I don't, I don't have the energy or the brain capacity to do that.

So I kick. And I kick and I kick and I kick till I lose my consciousness.

It feels like years before I am awoken by a harsh pull of the blindfold that lay over my eyes, concealing me from the outside world. Now, instead of darkness, my eyes lay on a wall, another and another two walls. Not a trace of windows, except for one lonely door that looks like it might as well come off due to its condition.

My head pounds and my cheeks swell,crap, this is a fleece blindfold. Whoever kidnapped me must have somehow known that I'm almost deadly allergic to fleece because its extremely rare to find fleece in this country.

I feel my heart rate increase as an invisible force is pushing the blindfold further against my eyes and forehead.
The burning sensation is unbearable as it just seems to get worse and worse.

All of a sudden the force is pulled off of me and seemed to be replaced with a light of some sort. I thought this was the end, so I started hauling my head forwards.

Light, take me as you will.

Are the only logical words in my brain at the this point.

My mind is stirred into a tornado of thoughts, all bouncing around everywhere, nothing making sense.
I was too far in wonderland to notice the blindfold ripped off of me and a door slamming open.

"Y/n!"

The sounds are so faint, so easy to miss.

"Y/n! I need you to open your eyes, baby."

Simon? No, no it can't be him. I got kidnapped.

_________________________
I would probably call this a follower chapter idk and I'm so sorry that it's so short.

If you guys missed my announcement 📣 then I will fill you in:

• I changed my username to .wattpdaddict or wattpdaddictt I can't remember

• I also changed my profile picture 😌 💅🏻

• I made an Instagram acc : @.wattpdaddict  you should go follow it THANK YOU SO MUCH IF YOU DO OR HAVE! 🤗

I appreciate you all <3