Ahh, this is the life

I DONT HAVE COVID ANY MORE YAYY!!

anyways... proceed

Y/n's POV:
ugh
what the hell happened?
I open my eyes, only to squeeze them shit once more, i seem to be in a hospital bed in a hospital room. Duh
Two hours ago I felt fine, but now I feel horrible.
I have to fart, I have to pee, i need a hug, where's Simon? My baby...

As if on cue, my baby walks in with his family following. He stops,causing the others to hault in there place.

He turned around and whispered something to them, at an octave i couldn't hear. They looked at each other as Mr.brown picked up Chrissy and they all proceeded to walk back out of the room and down the hall.

Simon turned around and walked up to me, with tears in his eyes.
"For god sakes don't ever walk home again, I won't allow it!" He said as he wraps his arms around my neck, as if his soul purpose was to comfort me. Which is obivously what it is of course.

He looks so cute when he's scared.
I move my head to look at him when I feel wetness on my shoulder, only to find his eyes puffy and red.

"Oh my sweet boy," I gasped.
And for the first time ever, I saw the Simon Brown pout at me, willingly.
"I-I'm sorry."he hiccuped mid-sentence as he moved his body away from mine and into a chair next to the bed but made sure to still have a grip on me.

"I was really worried about you, that's all." He rubbed his eyes, while still looking at me.

I sent him a pout his way, whilst sticking out my bottom lip for added effects.

I chuckled when he gave a small smile back.

"Where are the others?" An idea popped in my head.
"In the waiting room, i told them to wait there for a bit so I could talk to you." He pulled out his phone and started messaging them that they can come in now.

~~~

"You bitch" I hear as I get tackled but an unidentified girl.
Wha-

She pulls back and it's Tora, no surprises there.
I see a smirk grow on her lips as I roll my eyes at her behaviour.
She plonks herself in the seat on the other side of Simon but then tells Simon to switch. He hesitated but eventually gives in.

Once getting careful hugs from everyone i motioned Tora to lean in with the one hand that wasn't occupied. The other hand being held by Mama.
Mama told me that she tried to use her stick, but she's been feeling weak recently, so she wasn't able to.

"Tora," i whispered to her, gaining her attention, she looked at me.

"What?" She leaned in, so her ear was in front of my mouth.

"He pouted." A smirk grew on my face as Tora pulled her head back and whisper-shouted, "What?!"

If the others weren't deep in conversation about finding my Kidnappers, then we would have some serious issues.
~~~

My body being already very weak from the previous events and having wires shoved into my arms and my head wrapped from a concussion, I decided to sleep the rest of the day away.

Simon had eventually convinced Tora to switch back again so he could be  close with me, he whispered in my ear," Can i lay with you, you look tired and I want you to be comfortable."
He pulls back and i signal him a nod as a yes.

He lays his lips on top of mine as sweet moment of love. I tried to hold back laughter, as I overheard the rest of the children grimacing at us.

While Mr.Brown and Mama held me up in a sitting position, Simon was able to climb in behind me. They layed me on top of him and held my wires as I got comfy.

Ahh, this is the life.

Then soon afterwards I started to feel the darkness take me, and soon... there was nothing..

______________________________

Dun,dun,dun.

I'm kidding, she fell asleep.

Soo, what are we thinking?

What do you wanna see next??

ALSO HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE MAN, THE BEAUTIFUL, THE ALMIGHTY THOMAS BRODIE SANGSTER 🥳 🥳🥳🥳

I find it sad how his family doesn't post on his birthday 😔

Oh well, LOVE YOU ALL