He said rather loudly

~Timeskip~ ( I do apologise for all the time skips)

Y/n's POV
you and Simon were happily laying in bed together as one couple does with all the other children sleeping in their own beds. You couldn't stop thinking about that night when Simon told you he loved you.
(Lmao I can't remember if we said we loved him back so from now on we did)

Simon was sleeping like a baby as you were rethinking that blissful night while laying on his hard chest.
"Thinking about me,love?"
You shot up while still in his arms, he let out a chuckle.

"How long we're you awake for?" You asked while adjusting yourself back in his arms.
"A while."
His chocolate browns eyes met your E/C  eyes.
" I say!" Simon whisper-yelled.
"What's wrong?" You said while sitting beside him with my shoulder leaning against his own.

"I must say you do look bloody gorgeous at the crack of dawn."
He said rather loudly.

"Shh be quiet you'll wake the others." You put a finger on his lips.

"Darling, my siblings sleep like a rock and it's far too early for papa, Evangeline and Nanny McPhee to be up."
He laid back down while taking you down with his.

As you put your head on his chest you could feel his heart beating fast. "What's wrong, why is your heart beating so fast?"
"It's nothing sweetheart, it's just the sight of you that gets me every time.

You hear little Chrissy wake up with a groan as you feel your cheeks flaming with heat.

"Ughh can you guys not be lovey dovey for two seconds for our sakes!" Chrissy said as she face planted back into her little bed. You and Simon both locked eyes for the second time that morning as you both let out a stupid amount of giggles and then falling back asleep.

________________________________
I know it's short don't kill me lmao so what did you guys think of this one?

REQUESTS ARE OPEN AND HOPED FOR!