Extremly nervous evangeline

Quick A/n:
I literally love your comments and support for this story it makes my day:)
So there will be a bit of a time skip because I am I reeeealllly lazy person lmao
Have a great day:)

Y/n's POV:
It had been about 8 months since Mr.brown sent us to bed because of me and Simon admitting we love each other but I think he's warmed up now.
Mama has agreed to let me live with them when she moves on to the next family with problematic children.
I have been sleeping in simons bed.
(get your head out of the gutter)

However, today was the day that Evangeline and mr.brown were going to get married. He was going to marry Mrs.Quickly but he realised his love and heart belonged to Evangeline.
I'm soo excited for the wedding.

I walk into the back room where a extremely nervous Evangeline awaits. She was getting heart makeup and hair touched up from Tora and cook.

"I may only be good at cooking but blimey I am too good at hair and makeup!" Cook exclaimed as she rose from her chair.

The door suddenly opened as Simon walked in with a smile.

He was going to walk Evangeline done the isle

He was going to walk Evangeline done the isle. Even though he was 16 and Evangeline being 29 (I have no idea how old she was)
They thought it would be a good idea since Simon was the eldest boy.

________________________________
Hey hey hey I know it's short but what do we think? The next one will have the wedding and maybe a surprise  for a few chapters yet to come.