Go on...

Inspiration song: Temperature- Sean Paul. (Short one sorry)

-time skip-
Y/n's POV:
After a few weeks the children haven't seem to be getting better with their behaviour issues and me and mama were trying to figure something out.

"Oh I have an idea!" Mama said enthusiastically.

"Go on..." I assured her.
" well I was discussing some business related topics and this lady popped up and from his behalf the children don't seem to be very fond of her so." She stopped as if she thought I had read her mind or something.

" so you suppose that we invite this lady over and see if the kids can work together and try and 'get rid of her'"
I said quoting 'get rid of her' in air speech marks (I have no idea what they are called omg help)

"Yes it's not my fondest idea but one way or another they will try to get rid of her no matter what."

After breakfast mr brown (cant be bothered doing capitals) ran into the dining room waving a piece of parchment in the air like a maniac.

"Mr brown is everything alright?" Nanny McPhee asked quite so suddenly.
"Oh good heavens yes!"
"Children... your aunt Adelaide is coming for tea today..."

Once the sentence stops,  children's spoons drop, jaw fall to the ground and evil stares linger amongst the seven children.

"I'm sorry WHAT?!" I hear a boy say. Simon.  I was very fond of him. I give mother a smirk as she returns it.
"Oh don't worry nothing bad shall happen right, Y/n and nanny McPhee?"
I stare at mama waiting for a response as I know I will have to attend to the children alone.

"I will do my best mr brown as I am leaving at noon for errands, y/n will look after them, wont you y/n?"

___________________________
A/N I'm sooo sorry it's so short I've been SUPER busy I will try to update as soon as I can but if I don't update I will still be online reading stories.

Entitled Soulmates जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें