Cable Confusion?

Heyyy y'all I'm alive

Y/n's POV:

"That's not gonna work babe."

Simon has been trying to set up the movie on our projector screen for our picnic date and he failing miserably.

"No no no it's simple all I have to do is connect the blue cord up with the red one and it should start playing.

The movie we picked was titanic and I've been snuggled up in my cozy blanket itching for it to start.

My eyes are set on Simons delicious behind as he bends over to grab another cord for some god-forbidden reason when I hear a twig snap from behind me.

My senses are now on as I leap off the hammock with my body still tangled inside the blankets.

This seems to catch simons attention as he drops all cords and rushes over to me.

"What's wrong are you hurt, did you get an electric shock from these stupid cords. " he says while he wraps his arms around me from behind while kicking away the cords.

We suddenly look up when we hear a fit of laughter. A fit of laughter that belonged to a certain little boy.

"Eric what the hell are you doing?" Simon whisper-yells, trying not to burst my ear drums.

Thanks babe.

Once Eric gained control of himslef he finally started speaking whilst taking a seat on our hammock.

"Oh my gosh you should have seen the looks on your faces!"
If looks could kill then Simon would be in jail for murder and Eric would be mutilated.

" don't worry big brother, I'm here to fix your cable confusion." He started walking towards us.

"Cable Confusion?" Me and Simon said in unison.

"How did you know we needed help I never told you guys anything about this place. It was supposed to be a secret!" Simon let his arms drop to around my waist and he dug his head into my neck in frustration.

"Don't worry, I'm sure he will eventually forget about this place." I whisper into Simons ear.

"I got a tingle." Eric spoke up once he fixed the projector.

I mentally high-fived him for that.

"Ting-" I was cut off.

"Don't even ask." Simon whispered to me.

Once we thank Eric for fixing the projected cables we mosey on down to the hammock and snuggle up together in our blankets and body warmth as the breeze picked up a little bit not to much to disrupt the titanic.

"You have no idea how perfect you are."
________________________________

Heyy y'all so I was sitting down, doing whatever I do when I realised that I haven't updated in a looong time.
So your welcome.

BY THE WAY I have been reading a tonne of wattpad books recently.
Here is what I HIGHLY RECOMMEND OMGGG

•literally any story by @ashlynpope
(I'm currently half way through without you."

• my six big brothers by @xxhtp210

Byeeee