simon?

Y/n's POV:

Simon?

No, no NO! It cant be, i-i was kidnapped and never to be seen again.

As I peel my eyes open I hear man-ish panting coming from my left and feel eyes burning into my skull from the right.

I could hear voices calling out in my direction but not fully entering my brain.

"I need you to look at me, sweetheart." Hey, I know that voice! That was Mama's voice. I look up at her slowly, wincing when a bright light was shone on my face, and see nine other figures behind her, they must belong to the brown family.

One of the figures looks more alert than the rest and pushes past one of the taller figures, Mr Brown, and rushed in front of me.

"Hey, hey honey, I need you to stand, Can you do that for me?" Simon stated.

"Y-yes. I think I can." Simon helped me up and I took a cautious step toward the group. The group started jogging towards the door leading outside, presumably to the car, leaving me and Simon slowly walking after them. I had officially done about 20 or so steps until a wave of exhaustion and guilt washed over me.

I then saw myself leaning more into Simon's body as he sped up his pace of walking and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Woah I need you to come back into the real world, sweetheart."
I tried to respond but another wave of exhaustion came over me and took me under its will. I felt my body going  limp in Simon's hold.

"Y/N! shit...."

Darkness over took me at that point.

_________________________

feedback would be must appreciated ❤️

i love every single one of you 💕