#5

V and Gguk was running, well chasing each other. V was happy to run in his wolf form again and Gguk couldn't be more happier to watch his beloved mate happy.

V didn't knew but Gguk can feels a little of his feeling and he feels that V is happy what makes him happy too. Suddenly V playfully hitted Gguk.

Gguk fall down as he was looking too much at V that he didn't realized what V is doing. V's eyes softened and he came closer to Gguk who was lying on the ground.

V booped his head with Gguk's then licked his face. Gguk stood up then booped his head with V's saying that he is fine.

V snuggled his head more into Gguk's fur making Gguk to almost faint out of V's sweet scent. After sometime they pulled away from each other, V looking at Gguk before then they continued to run again.

After running for some more time they finally reached some little house.

They shifted into humans, wore their clothes behind trees and then Taehyung runned to Jungkook, hugging him tightly. Jungkook was a little bit surprised but hugged Taehyung back.

"I'm sorry, are you okay?" Taehyung asked as he looked up at Jungkook.

"I'm fine, don't worry. I just fall a little, okay." Jungkook said and pecked Taehyung's forehead.

"But it's my fault that you fall." Taehyung said.

"It's okay, really. Don't be sad about it anymore. Now, tell me what is this place, I never was here." Jungkook said making Taehyung to smile.

"Come with me." Taehyung said, grabbing Jungkook's hand then dragging him into little house. As they walked in Jungkook was amazed.

"You draw all of this?" Jungkook asked as he was looking at drawings.

"Yes, this is my favorite hobby." Taehyung said.

"Tae you are really so talented." Jungkook said.

"I'm not that much talented but thank you anyway." Taehyung said as he giggled a little.

"Are you kidding me?? This is pure talent baby." Jungkook said, making Taehyung to blush because of word baby.

"Umm I want to show you one of my work but I'm shy." Taehyung said and covered his face with his hands. Jungkook chuckled then walked towards Taehyung, moving his hands from his face.

"You don't need to be shy, it's just me." Jungkook said and smiled.

"Yeah just you." Taehyung said and smiled.

"Come on then but please don't laugh at me and don't tease me because of it." Taehyung said.

"Why would I laugh at you?? I will probably tease you but I will never laugh at you." Jungkook said on what Taehyung hitted him playfully.

They walked into another room and there was one big picture covered with some blanket.

"Is it this what you wanted to show me?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes, I made this 1 year ago but never showed it to anyone." Taehyung said

Jungkook smiled and nodded. Taehyung then removed blanket, revealing picture to Jungkook. Jungkook widen his eyes, he couldn't believe what is he seeing.

Taehyung draw him, he draw Jungkook. Jungkook looked at Taehyung who was shyly looking at the floor. Jungkook chuckled as he walked closer to Taehyung.

"Tae look at me." Jungkook said, Tae looked up at him.

"It is bad right?" Taehyung asked.

"It is so beautiful, I never saw anything more beautiful than this. Thank you." Jungkook said as he kissed Taehyung's forehead then pulled him into hug, Taehyung hugging him back.

****

****

They was in that house for 1 hour then decided to walk home.

"Thank you for today." Taehyung suddenly said.

"Welcome but day still isn't over." Jungkook said.

"Are we going somewhere?" Taehyung asked, eyes sparkling.

"Hmm but it's surprise." Jungkook said making Taehyung to pout cutely.

"Please tell me." Taehyung cutely said. Jungkook swear to God that he is trying his best to control himself, otherwise he would already pressed his lips onto Taehyung's plump one's.

"It will not be surprise then baby." Jungkook said.

"Kookie?" Taehyung said, more like whispered.

"Hmm?" Jungkook hummed as they continued walking.

"Can I ask you something??" Taehyung asked.

"You already did." Jungkook said as he laughed a little.

"I'm just kidding, go ahead." Jungkook said.

"Why are you calling me baby?" Taehyung asked shyly as he looked away. Jungkook chuckled on question, he turned a little around and grabbed Taehyung's hand.

"You will know the answer on your birthday." Jungkook said.

"Why then?" Taehyung asked.

"You said that you will tell me why is that flower in that garden special to you too on my birthday." Taehyung said.

"I promise that I will tell you both of it. You just need to wait 4 more days." Jungkook said. Taehyung nodded then looked at their hands.

"Will you tell me why you hold my hand now on my birthday too??" Taehyung asked making Jungkook to giggle at him.

"No, I will tell you now." Jungkook said earning a soft laughs from Taehyung who was looking at him happily, waiting for answer.

"So I holded your hand because I wanted to do it but why I wanted to do it you will know on your birthday." Jungkook says, trying not to start laughing as Taehyung tryed to looks angry but he just looked more cute then before.

"Meanie." Taehyung said.

"Ohh seems like you are angry on me. Well, then nothing from surprise. Let's go home." Jungkook said but Taehyung stopped him by jumping on his back.

"No, no. I'm not mad at you Kookie. Please, let's no go home yet." Taehyung pleaded making Jungkook to smile as he just nodded making Taehyung to yell happily.

****

I'm going to die out of cuteness 🥰