Lost omega - epilogue pt.6 -

FEW MONTHS LATER

In hospital's room you could hear babies cry, four babies excatly. Jin gave a birth to little alpha baby girl and named it Kim Tae-hi.

Jimin gave a birth to little beta baby girl and named her Min Yoonji. Rose gave a birth to alpha babyboy and named him Jung Leo.

Taehyung gave a birth to little omega babyboy and named him Jeon Hyunjun. Jungkook couldn't be more happier as he saw that Hyunjun was a little version of Taehyung.

Ma-ha was so happy too, she was always saying that she will get a brother and she really got a brother.

They all was happy about each other and still big mistery is how they ended up again to give a birth on the same day.

"I'm so proud on you love. You did great." Jungkook said as he kissed Taehyung's forehead, Hyunjun sleeping in Taehyung's arms.

"Appa can I hold Hyunjun?" Ma-ha asked as he looked at her little brother.

"Of course princess, come here." Taehyung said and moved a little to make a room for Ma-ha to sit next to him on the bed. As she was properly setted, Taehyung placed Hyunjun in her arms.

"He is so little appa." Ma-ha giggled softly.

"He is just a little baby, of course that he will be a little. With time he will grow up too." Taehyung said.

"Ma-ha, princess you are now a big sister and you need to care about your baby brother, okay?" Jungkook said as he looked at Ma-ha and Hyunjun.

"Of course dada. I will be the best big sister to my little baby brother, I will protect him from everyone. If someone dare to touch him I will bite their head off." Ma-ha said, surprising Taehyung and Jungkook with her words.

Others in room was very surprised too as they didn't expected that words from her.

"Princess, who learnt you that word?" Jungkook asked.

"Umm noone, I'm sorry. I will not say that again." Ma-ha said. Taehyung sighed before pulling her closer and kissing her head.

"It's okay but not bad words anymore." Taehyung said, Ma-ha nodded and smiled a little.

"We are going home tomorrow. Hyunjun's room is ready." Jungkook said to Taehyung.

"Okey Kookie, thank you for preparing everything." Taehyung said and intertwined his fingers with Jungkook's. Jungkook softly smiled as he looked at his family, his precious family.

****

Hyunjun's room

****

Years passed, kids grow up and found their own mate well their mates are their childhood friends.