#16

Next day Taehyung woke up, feeling his whole body burning. His body started hurting him, he didn't knew what is happening.

"K-Kookie, wake up." Taehyung said as he shaked Jungkook's body. Jungkook immediately woke up as he heard Taehyung.

"Baby, what happened?" Jungkook asked as he sat up on the bed, looking at Taehyung. Just then Taehyung's scent hitted his nose. Taehyung is in his heat.

"Taehyung is in heat." Jungkook mindlinked to his parents so that they can go out of the house before they start doing it.

"Love, look at me baby." Jungkook said as he cupped Taehyung's cheeks. Taehyung looked at Jungkook with pain showing in his eyes.

"Love, you are in heat which makes me to go in my rut. Don't be scared, I will take care about you." Jungkook said, kissing Taehyung's forehead.

"K-Kookie, please h-help me." Taehyung cried out, pleading Jungkook to help him with his pain.

"It's okay love, calm down." Jungkook said as he kissed Taehyung's lips. Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck, pulling him closer to deepen the already heated kiss.

"Kookie, h-hurry up." Taehyung said. Jungkook nodded as he fastly took off clothes from Taehyung then from himself.

Taehyung moaned as Jungkook's hands started roaming all over his body, Jungkook's lips leaving hickeys all over Taehyung's chest down to his stomach.

"Kookie, I need more. Give me more!!" Taehyung said, he was needy, he needs all of his alpha.

Jungkook lightly smirked as he looked at his beautiful needy and whiny omega under him.

He placed his lips on Taehyung's as he inserted one of his finger in Taehyung's hole. Taehyung moaned on sudden feeling.

Jungkook started moving his finger in and out of Taehyung's hole while kissing and biting all over Taehyung's neck. Taehyung moaned loudly when his and Jungkook's dick brushed onto each other.

"Just fill me up already, I can't wait anymore." Taehyung said as he was breathing heavily.

"Okey baby." Jungkook said as he placed himself perfectly between Taehyung's legs.

He pushed tip of his dick into Taehyung's hole, making Taehyung to scream out in the pain and little bit pleasure.

Jungkook slowly continued to push forward into Taehyung, both of them rolling their eyes backwards into pleasure.

"You are so tight love. Ugh so tight for your alpha." Jungkook moaned as he was fully in Taehyung's hole. Taehyung kept clenching around Jungkook's dick, driving Jungkook crazy with it.

"Uhh alpha, p-please move." Taehyung said as he moved his hips a little.

Jungkook nodded, grabbing Taehyung's hips, pulling his dick to tip out of Taehyung's hole only to slam back into him.

"Ahh, j-just like that." Taehyung moaned, Jungkook was proud on himself one more time for making his omega to feel like this.

Jungkook continued slamming himself into Taehyung who couldn't stop moaning Jungkook's name over and over.

After what feels like days, Jungkook felt himself close so he flipped Taehyung over so he was lying on his stomach. Jungkook inserted himself back into Taehyung and started moving.

Taehyung started moaning louder as this position was making Jungkook to go even deeper into Taehyung, sending both of them into heaven.

"I-I'm close." Taehyung moaned. Jungkook moaned too as he was close too and with time they both came.

"Next round?" Taehyung asked, making Jungkook to smirk.

***

3 DAYS LATER

After whole 3 days of fucking, Jungkook and Taehyung was finally sleeping in their room, on their bed in each other embrace.

Taehyung's heat and Jungkook's rut finally calmed down so they can to sleep peacefully after 3 long days.

It was 2 PM when Taehyung slowly opened his eyes and looked at Jungkook who was already looking at him.

"Good morning love." Jungkook said, smiling.

"It's already afternoon." Taehyung giggled as he reached closer to Jungkook, kissing him on his lips softly jet a little bit passionately.

"We are not gonna do it again for long time, my back hurts as hell." Taehyung said as they broke the kiss.

"Well, you was the one who asked for it. Wasn't you??" Jungkook asked, wrapping his big arms around omegas fragile body, pulling him closer to himself.

"S-shut up, pervert." Taehyung said shyly.

"Whatever makes you sleep." Jungkook laughed.

"Let's take a shower, we smell on sex." Taehyung said as he fake gagged making Jungkook to roll his eyes.

"We made love." Jungkook said.

"Oh yes we did, a lot of love." Taehyung giggled before then they left into bathroom.

****

Jungkook's outfit

****

Taehyung's outfit

.****