#6

After walking for 30 minutes, Jungkook placed his hand on Taehyung's eyes so he couldn't see where is he going.

"K-Kookie?" Taehyung said.

"Shh it's okay, don't be scared. I'm here with you, nothing will not happen to you." Jungkook said softly, making Taehyung to calm down.

After a little bit of walk Jungkook removed hands from Taehyung's eyes. As Taehyung opened his eyes his mouth went wide open. He couldn't believe what is he seeing, it is so beautiful.

"Woah

"Woah...this is so beautiful Kookie." Taehyung said as he was looking at it.

"I'm glad you liking it." Jungkook said, smile not leaving his faces for any second.

"Thank you for bringing me here." Taehyung said as he turned around and hugged Jungkook tightly.

"You're welcome." Jungkook said as he hugged Taehyung back.

Jungkook was happy but when he heard cry sound from the boy in his arms, his heart stopped beating. He pulled away from hug and looked at Taehyung who was crying.

"Tae, why are you crying baby?" Jungkook asked softly.

"I-I'm just s-so happy. Nobody n-never did something l-like this for me." Taehyung said as he hiccuped here and there with time.

"Ohh baby, you got me scared." Jungkook said as he kissed a top of Taehyung's head, pulling him back into his embrace.

"Don't need to cry, everything will be perfect in your life. I promise you that." Jungkook said as he was swaying themselves, trying to calm Taehyung.

"Kookie, I'm sleepy." Taehyung said.

"Let's go home then." Jungkook said on what Taehyung nodded then they left home, Kook carrying Tae on his back.

****

4 DAYS BEFORE TAEHYUNG'S BIRTHDAY

Taehyung woke up with smile, he had a dream about Jungkook and him spending whole day together, how Taehyung showed to him his special place and picture and then Jungkook showed him a surprise.

"I wish it was real." Taehyung mumbled.
[A/N: It's real.]

He got up from his bed and walked into bathroom. He washed his face then brushed his teeth, after it he took a quick shower then walked into his room with only a towel around his waist.

He looked through his closet, trying to figure out what he should to wear today, just then something catched his eyes.

"This will be great for today." Taehyung said with smile. Well, he moslty liked this outfit because he wanted to see Jungkook's reaction.

Yeah, he is still a little bit shy around older but how his birthday is coming he started to be more confident in himself. Taehyung smiled as he looked himself at the mirror.