#7

"Ohh look who decided to show up." Jimin teased as Taehyung walked into kitchen.

"And?? What did Jungkook said?" Jimin added.

"Haha so funny Jimin." Taehyung said as he walked into dining room.

"What's with him?" Jin asked.

"I don't know." Jimin said. Jungkook walked into kitchen with smile.

"Is he going crazy?? Look, he is smiling while Taehyung was mad." Jin said.

"What happened?? Why are you smiling like idiot??" Jimin asked.

"Taehyung wants me as his mate." Jungkook said, smiling.

"Really?? He said that to you??" Jin asked.

"Yes, he said that he wants me as his mate. He said that his feelings will be hurted if I will not be his mate." Jungkook said.

"So he literally confessed to you." Jimin said.

"Yeah but then he runned away, again." Jungkook said.

"He is in dining room, go there and sit next to him. Breakfast will be ready soon." Jin said. Jungkook nodded then left to dining room.

"They are so cute." Jimin said and smiled.

****

TIME SKIP

Taehyung, Jimin and Jin decided to spent some time together. They walked to the meadow and lied down on the grass.

"Here it's so beautiful, I want to lie here forever." Taehyung said.

"I know one place where you would love to lie more." Jimin said.

"Where??" Taehyung asked.

"In Jungkook's arms." Jimin said with smirk.

"Hmm you are right Jiminie." Taehyung said as he closed his eyes and smiled.

"Wait really??" Jimin asked.

"Yeah, why not?? His embrace looks so comfy and so warm. I want to lie in his arms and sleep in his embrace, while he is hugging me and caressing my hair." Taehyung said. He was so into it that he didn't realized another person next to him.

[A/N: Usually wolfs can sniff other wolf when is close to him. Especially if they are mates because then their scent are more much stronger to each other.]

"That sounds really good baby." Jungkook said with smile.

"I know Jin hyung." Taehyung said.

"I didn't said anything." Jin said, trying not to laugh.

"Jiminie?" Taehyung asked.

"Not me Tae." Jimin said, trying not to laugh too.

Taehyung got confused so he sat up and opened his eyes only to be met with Jungkook's face close to his.

"J-Jungkook, what are you doing here?" Taehyung asked, feeling his cheeks started burning.

"I was walking by when I saw you three here then Jin hyung called me to come here. And I came on the time to hear what you wants to do with me." Jungkook said while looking right in Taehyung's eyes.

"I didn't said anything, you probably heard wrong." Taehyung said as he stood up only to be pulled back by Jungkook who pulled him onto his lap.

"Let's try what you wanted to do." Jungkook said as he placed Taehyung's head on his chest then he wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist.