#20

"They are so cute. I hope that they will be always happy." Taehyung said before he fainted, he was about to hit the floor but Jungkook catched him. They called doctor who told them shockingly news.

"What do you mean he is about to give a birth?" Jungkook asked.

"That is not possible, he can't be pregnant!!" Jungkook yelled. He was hella worried about his mate and here doctors are saying that he is gonna be a father soon.

"Mr. Jeon, please calm down. We know what we said but it's true, your mate is pregnant." Doctor said as they prepared everything.

"How?? How is that possible?" Jungkook asked.

"It seems that your baby hided herself from you two." Doctor said.

"Our baby hided from us?? Wth are you talking about?" Jungkook asked as he looked at his mate who was lying on the bed.

"Babies sometimes do that to protect themselves and the one who is carrying them." Doctor said.

"So, he actually was pregnant all of this time?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes and it's time. Do you want to stay with him??" Doctor asked on what Jungkook just nodded.

After 2 hours Taehyung and baby was placed in the same room with Jin and Jimin.

"K-Kookie." Taehyung said as he slowly opened his eyes.

"I'm here love." Jungkook said as he grabbed Taehyung's hand into his. Taehyung was about to sit up but pain on his stomach stopped him.

"Ouch, what's wrong with me?" Taehyung asked as he looked at Jungkook.

"Love, doctor had to cut your stomach to pull baby out of you. You was pregnant baby, we have our little angel." Jungkook said, looking at Taehyung who had shocked face.

"W-what?? I was p-pregnant?? H-how??" Taehyung asked. Jungkook smiled as he explained everything to him. Other said congrats to them.

"Is it he or she?" Taehyung asked.

"It's she, our little baby girl. Do you want to hold her?" Jungkook asked.

Taehyung immediatelly nodded. Jungkook smiled as he stood up and left to the crib where baby was sleeping. He gently picked her up in his arms then walked back to Taehyung.

"Here you go." Jungkook said as he placed a baby into Taehyung's arms.

"She is so pretty Kookie. Look at her, so so pretty baby." Taehyung said as he gently caressed her cheek then kissed her forehead.

"She is pretty like you and alpha like me." Jungkook said.

"She is an alpha?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook nodded then kissed Taehyung's forehead.

"Yes baby, she and Su-min are alphas, Jun is beta." Jungkook said.

"I'm so happy Kookie. I thought that I will never have my kids, I thought that I'm useless male omega. I'm so thankful to moon's God for blessing me with this little beauty." Taehyung said.

"Everything is alright now my love and it will be from now on." Jungkook said as he smiled.

"Taehyung-ah I'm so happy for you. Our parents would be so proud on you." Jin said.

"Thank you hyung, I'm sure that they would be proud on you too." Taehyung said and smiled.

"How will you name her?" Yoongi asked.

"Jungkook will name her. Will you Kookie?" Taehyung asked.

"If you want me to name her, sure." Jungkook said making Taehyung to smile widely.