#11

TIME SKIP

"Kookie where are you taking me?" Taehyung asked. He has a blindfold on his eyes so he can't see anything.

"Wait baby, we are there soon." Jungkook said. He was holding Taehyung tightly around his waist so that Taehyung wouldn't fall.

"You know Kookie we should have just stay home." Taehyung said.

"I know but I wanted to make something special for your birthday." Jungkook said.

"You didn't have to, you are enough for me." Taehyung said shyly.

"Hmm good to know that love." Jungkook said as he somehow kissed Taehyung's cheek, making him to giggle softly.

"We are there soon, just 2 more minutes." Jungkook informed Taehyung.

"Okey Kookie." Taehyung said.

After 2 minutes, just like how Jungkook said they stopped walking.

"We are here." Jungkook said and removed blindfold from Taehyung's eyes. Taehyung opened his eyes and immediatelly teared up.

"It's so b-beautiful." Taehyung said.

****

Place where Jungkook and Taehyung are

****

Taehyung turned towards Jungkook then hugged him tightly.

"Thank you so much Kookie, this means a lot to me." Taehyung said.

"You're welcome love, I will do anything to make you happy." Jungkook said, holding Taehyung tightly.

They pulled away from hug only to connect their lips. Their lips moved in perfect harmony, it seems like time stopped and they are the only one on the world. As every kiss and their magical one had to end.

"I love you Kookie." Taehyung said, Jungkook's heart skipped a beat.

3 magical words which mean whole world Jungkook finally heard from his beloved one.

"I love you too baby, so much." Jungkook said as he kissed Taehyung all over his face, making Taehyung to giggle loudly. Jungkook was happy that Taehyung is happy, that is everything what's matter.

"Let's eat our dinner now." Jungkook said on what Taehyung nodded. They walked towards table and Jungkook pulled chair out for Taehyung to sit.

As Taehyung sat down, Jungkook walked on the other side of the table and sat down too. They smiled widely before eating.

****

TIME SKIP

"Thank you for today Kookie." Taehyung said as he was in Jungkook's embrace. They was curently in front of Taehyung's house, hugging each other tightly.

"You're welcome love." Jungkook said, kissing the side of Taehyung's head.

"Kookie." Taehyung said.

"Yes love?" Jungkook said softly.

"When will we mark each other?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook was kinda surprised with question as he didn't knew that Taehyung will already ask him that. He wants to mark him but he will do it when Tae will be ready.

"Whenever you are ready love." Jungkook said. Taehyung pulled away from hug and looked at Jungkook.

"Then let's do it now, I'm ready." Taehyung said, his eyes sparkling on the moonlight.

"Are you sure love?? That might hurt a little bit." Jungkook said.

"I don't care if will hurts, that will be one more step done and then only one more step after it and we will be completed mates Kookie." Taehyung said.

"I'm asking you one more time, are you sure about this?" Jungkook asked.

"Just do it already." Taehyung said.

Jungkook nodded then slowly kissed Taehyung's neck, Taehyung gripped on Jungkook's arms, waiting to be marked by his alpha.

With time Jungkook started softly sucking on Taehyung's neck, searching the right spot. Just then Taehyung moaned making Jungkook to smirk as he knew he found it.

Jungkook kept sucking and licking on that certain spot making Taehyung a moaning mess. After some time Jungkook let his fangs to bite into Taehyung's neck.

Taehyung yelped on suddenly pain but controled his tears. Taehyung closed his eyes tightly waiting for pain to become pleasure.

After few minutes, pain was long forgetten and Taehyung felt only pleasure.

When Jungkook felt that Taehyung is not in pain anymore he moved his fangs from Taehyung's neck, now only licking the mark which will stay on Taehyung's neck forever.

He pulled away and looked at Taehyung.

"My turn." Taehyung said then attached his lips on Jungkook's neck. Taehyung did the same as Jungkook to him.

After marking each other they could feel their bond is more stronger than it was, making their wolves happy. Both of them smiled before kissing each other then bid their goodbye.

****

NEXT DAY

Taehyung was the first one to wake up. Jin and Namjoon was still sleeping in their bedroom. Taehyung smiled as he looked himself in the mirror, looking at mark on his neck, mark made it by his and only his alpha.

After admiring his mark, he left downstairs in the kitchen.

He decided to make a breakfast this morning as he was so much happy. He hummed on some random song while preparing breakfast.

After half of hour he was almost done with breakfast, still humming on random songs not aware of two person looking at him with smile.

"Good morning Tae." Jin said making Taehyung to jump on sudden voice. He turned around and looked at his brother and brother-in-law with smile.

"Good morning Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung." Taehyung said.

"You seems so much happy today." Namjoon said.

"Because I am happy. Look at this." Taehyung said as he showed mark on his neck proudly. Jin and Namjoon smiled even more and went to hug Taehyung.

"Omo Tae, we are so happy for you and Jungkook." Jin said while Namjoon nodded.

"Thank you hyung." Taehyung said.

****