2.Hello Instructor!You are so dark.

The chief instructor on the stage continued to issue the order, "Go to a few people, and write down the student ID of the class for those who didn't come over, and train them later."

"The rest, quickly gather at the designated location!"

The students dared to move and ran to their class quickly, for fear that they would be punished for a while.

In Li Jiao's class, forty people are still relatively uniform, only five or six are absent.

Everyone consciously stood in order of height and arranged in several rows.

Because of her short stature, Li Jiao could only stand silently to the end of the first row. Who calls her this southern girl, only 1.6 meters. Su Lin Lin and Zhang Yue both stood in the back rows.

After standing, the chief instructor on the table continued.

"Standing in the army, half an hour!"

"Ah~"

When these words came out, there was a wailing on the court, and many people were complaining.

"Half an hour? Aren't you afraid that I will pass out?"

"To die, I haven't eaten yet!"

"Let people live without food, half an hour after they come?"

"..."

The students' noisy complaints made the chief instructor very dissatisfied.

He is a serious soldier in his forties with a national character face and looks fierce.

At this moment, raising the big horn, full of breath.

"Whoever talks for an hour!"

"..."

Suddenly, there was silence on the huge military training field.

A few of those who were dissatisfied and complained quietly, after being "hushed" by the person next to them, they became quiet.

Seeing this, the chief instructor said.

"Now, stand in the army, start!"

With an order, everyone on the court raised their heads and stood straight.

I thought, isn’t it just standing in the military posture? Who can’t?

They are both eighteen and nineteen years old, and they are rebellious in their bones.

Now, I want the chief instructor to see that even if they don’t have breakfast, they can still stand well, and they can be outstanding!

Li Jiao didn't think so much, she just hoped that she wouldn't faint for a while, otherwise she would be too embarrassed.

She is not good at sports, and her pursuit cannot be too high.

The chief instructor on the high platform looked at the audience and looked at the freshmen below, standing stiffly one by one.

He knows their careful thoughts very well. The chief instructor's serious face and the corners of his mouth slightly raised. It is really the age when a newborn calf is not afraid of tigers.

He looked at the field, all kinds of military postures, twisted and twisted.

Raise your eyebrows and you'll know in a while.

It is about nine o'clock in the morning, but the sun is already very hot, and the sun shining, like the heat in an oven, is scorching everyone on the military training field.