73.The Big Guy wash his hands and make soup.

"Well, what's on it?"

She still decided to ask what she had written, why didn't he speak.

Hearing that, Zhang Jiu Ling raised his head to look at her, put away the note calmly, without changing his expression.

"Nothing."

The more he was like this, the more curious Li Jiao was, what did she write?

"Jiu Ling, what is written on it?"

Zhang Jiu Ling didn't answer her words, walked over, put the clothes on his hand, lowered his body slightly, lowered his voice, a little dumb, and whispered in her ear.

"Actually, if Jiao Jiao likes it."

"I like it too."

Huh?

What do you like, what does she like?

After saying this, Zhang Jiu Ling went out. Li Jiao thought about it for a long time, what did she like? She didn't say what she likes just now?

Wait a minute, only Zhang Jiu Ling said something just now.

"Jiao Jiao, do you like to wear this way?"

So, he just said, if she likes to dress like that, would he like it too?

Oh my god!!!!!!!!

Li Jiao fell back on the bed with a "boom" and pulled the pillow to block her red cheeks. The shame was shattered and exploded. How should she explain it now?

That dress really didn't belong to her, she didn't want to wear it, and didn't like to wear it like that.

"Ah ah ah ah ah -"

The girl smashed her head with a pillow irritably, trying to stun herself, so she wouldn't have to face such embarrassing things.

By the way, what did it say on that little note?

Li Jiao got up from the bed, pulled the phone on one side, and sent a message to Zhang Yue in the bedroom.

"Boss, what did you write on that little note?"

The opposite came back quickly.

"Oh, Xiao Jiaojiao saw it? Oh, you saw it all, why do I have to say it again."

"Oh, that's..."

After a while, Li Jiao saw the news, and her eyes went dark, she fell back on the bed, she didn't have any interest, and she was powerless to return to the sky.

Zhang Yue wrote like this, "Come on, Xiao Jiao Jiao, put on this little skirt, the xiong (chest) of the world, the sexy stunner, the fascinating instructor hahahahahahaha—"

It's over, this time is really over.

Zhang Jiu Ling probably thought she was a little yellow flower, or the kind that started yellow from the root, and her mind was full of yellow waste.

Oh my God, what to do ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah!!!!!!!!

…………

Such an embarrassing thing happened. When Li Jiao went to the bathroom to take a bath, she avoided Zhang Jiu Ling all the way.

Seeing him enter the room, she picked up her clothes and sneaked in sneakily like a thief.

When taking a shower, she kept thinking of the little note of Zhang Yue in her mind, making her want to die in the bathroom.

What should I do, what should Zhang Jiu Ling do if I go out soon?