20.Xiao Li Kneel On The Spot!!

"Sorry, classmate, please let us go over."

Xin Hao, when it was extremely embarrassing, two girls who had come back from the bathroom came back and wanted to pass by Li Jiao.

She stood up quickly, "Okay, okay."

With that, she grabbed the edge of his clothes and stood in the aisle, like an angry little daughter-in-law.

When the two girls walked over, Li Jiao just wanted to return to her position. As a result, the auditorium was too dark and she could not step on the stairs in the aisle.

When she was in a rush, she grabbed Zhang Jiu Ling's chair armrest and tried to pull herself back upright. As a result, her legs became soft...

With a "boom", Li Jiao knelt on her knees, wishing grandfathers of the audience a long and healthy life!

Huh?

Under what circumstances, why did she kneel down?

Wait, where am she kneeling now?

Slowly raising her head, Li Jiao grasped the handle with both hands, Zhang Jiu Ling lowered his head and looked at her condescendingly, raising his eyebrows slightly, his cold and silent eyes were deep and dark.

He looked at her without surprise, as if nothing, but something distinct. It's like scrutiny, but also like playfulness.

Around, some people had noticed the movement and turned their heads one after another, only to see a girl kneeling in front of the instructor.

Surprised, a woman actually kneeled on the spot in the lecture hall. Behind all of this, is the annihilation of humanity or the depravity of morality? !

"What is she doing?"

"Then who, what are you doing on your knees?"

"Why, long live my emperor long live long live?"

"..."

It's not that Li Jiao didn't hear the discussion around her, but she looked at Zhang Jiu Ling in front of her as if she had been given a fixation technique.

Sitting in front of Zhang Jiu Ling, who happened to be the six instructors of Class 2, turned his head to see Li Jiao kneeling on the ground, confused.

Look at Zhang Jiu Ling, look at Li Jiao, look at Zhang Jiu Ling, look at Li Jiao.

After a long time, he turned his head, looked at Li Jiao and said.

"Girl, don't kneel, the boss won't give you money."

"Come on, I'll get you some New Year's money. Happy New Year."

"Hey, it's not Chinese New Year either."

"..."

Six instructors muttered to himself next to him, Li Jiao looked at Zhang Jiu Ling stupidly, and couldn't say a word.

Damn, is there anything more embarrassing than this? !

Zhang Jiu Ling looked at her, the little girl raised her white face, her eyebrows were bent, her eyes were wet, like two streams of spring water, bright and bright, looking at her softly and timidly.

Heh, obviously she knelt down by herself, as if he had bullied her.

The corners of Zhang Jiu Ling's mouth rose slightly, and the beautifully shaped lip line was slightly hooked, as if he smiled.

Leaning down slightly, looking at people with faint eyes, there is a playfulness in the eyes, and the voice is slightly lower, like a low-alcohol hoarse sound from the throat, mixed with a little grainy, lazy, and a little Beijing accent. .