44.Welcome Party

"Okay, please find a seat as soon as possible for students who have not yet arrived."

The sudden voice interrupted Li Jiao and looked back at the podium.

An old man wearing an old-fashioned black suit, neatly dressed, full of gorgeous hair, and spirited, wearing a pair of gold-rimmed glasses, showing wisdom and profound knowledge.

The people in the entire lecture hall gradually calmed down when they heard the sound, looking at the old man on the podium.

Upon seeing this, the old man smiled, his wrinkled face showed a kind and kind smile.

"Hello classmates..."

In the first class of college life, the people came very well, and everyone listened very carefully.

Time passed, as if it didn't take long for a class to pass.

Li Jiao and the others are going back to the classroom to hold a class meeting, mainly to discuss the welcome matter, and the instructor will come over to talk about some things.

The university counselor, who manages several classes at the same time, can't take care of too much. The instructor in Li Jiao's class is a female teacher and is considered responsible. Before Li Jiao passed out, she deliberately ran to see it.

The instructor's surname is He, with short hair and looks particularly capable and neat. Stepping on a pair of white high heels and a black women's suit, he walked in with his head high.

Because there were too many classes under her control, she said a few words in a hurry, and then rushed to the next class.

The counselor is gone, and there is still a small class meeting in the class. As the class leader, Zhang Yue naturally assumes the responsibility of hosting.

She strode to the podium, patted the microcomputer, "Kang Kang Kang" sounded straight.

The class that was originally noisy became quiet in an instant. I only heard someone from the school security department shouting vigorously there.

"Zhang Yue!!"

"You tap it! If it breaks, our class will have to pay—"

"Hahahahaha—"

The quiet class roared with laughter.

Zhang Yue nodded at him embarrassedly, "I see."

After speaking, he cleared his throat and said while looking at the classmates in the audience.

"Okay, please be quiet. This time the class will be held. The main thing is to discuss our upcoming orientation party. There will be two programs for each class. Let Li Jiao come up and talk to you."

Li Jiao was originally sitting in the third row. When she heard the call to her, she raised her head dumbfounded, put down her phone, and walked up.

Forty classmates in the class, ask everyone who impressed you most during the military training. Everyone can answer in unison: "Li Jiao!"

As a person who threw shoes at the instructor, she was called "the white girl who lost the crystal shoes". In addition, she became the only person in the class who fainted in an ambulance and went to the hospital overnight.

Li Jiao's attention rate, that is the leverage.

As soon as she stood on stage, her familiar classmates teased her.

"Jiao Jiao, why don't you go up and sing a song at the welcome party. I will vote for you and choose you first!"

In the annual welcome party, between each program, a top three will be selected, and there will be different rewards.