59.Jiao Jiao Like Jiu Ling

On the second day, in the professional class

The huge studio is full of various sculptures and drawing boards. There are also drafts drawn by the students, which is full of artistic atmosphere. And, an inexplicable sour taste~

The professional teacher was seriously talking about the composition on the podium. In the audience, a group of classmates stretched out their heads from behind the drawing board, looking resentfully at Li Jiao.

After being watched by everyone for a lesson, Li Jiao couldn't hold the paintbrush firmly.

I'm scornful, please let it go~

As soon as the get out of class bell rang, the teacher had just walked out of the classroom with his forefoot. In the next second, Li Jiao surrounded a circle of people with unkind expressions, as if they were saying, "Hurry up and recruit them!"

Li Jiao in the center of the encircling circle touched her nose.

"Well, don't look at me like that. I know I look good,"

"But if you look at it this way, I would be embarrassed."

"Go go."

A female classmate who was fairly familiar with Li Jiao asked with depression and excitement.

"Jiao Jiao, are you really with the instructor?"

Hearing this, Li Jiao glanced at everyone and found that everyone looked expectant.

In the end, under everyone's gaze, Li Jiao nodded slowly and admitted.

"Yes."

"..."

The air seemed to be quiet for a second, and for a moment, there was a sudden sensation in the studio.

"Fuck, Jiao Jiao is awesome!"

"Jiao Jiao, you are too good, you can actually take such a cold instructor. Amazing!"

"Unexpectedly, you are such a sweet dumpling who received the cold noodles."

"Eh~Li Jiao, it's really cheap for you."

The speaking place was a fat male classmate named Huang Yuan. During the military training, he admired Zhang Jiu Ling the most, and he was a fan.

In his opinion, Zhang Jiu Ling became Li Jiao's boyfriend, so Li Jiao was really lucky.

"Eh, Jiao Jiao Jiao Jiao, who of you can chase after?"

"Furthermore, Jiao Jiao must be able to chase the instructor. Even if the instructor is so cold, can he take the initiative to chase people?"

After hearing this, Zhang Yue and Su Linlin on the side exchanged their eyes tacitly, tacitly.

That's not necessarily.

The classmates learned about her being with Zhang Jiu Ling. As a result, something broke Li Jiao's expectations.

No one said anything strange, it was all a blessing.

In fact, Li Jiao was a little worried. Classmates, far better than she imagined. Easy to get along with, enthusiastic, simple, and helpful.

This class showed its own characteristics as early as the military training.

In any case, this matter is finally settled.

Although, after everyone knew that Zhang Jiu Ling was her boyfriend, they would always yell, asking Li Jiao to bring people over for everyone to see, clamoring for Zhang Jiu Ling to invite dinner.