22.Actually He is handsome and kind.

For a time, the situation was full, and laughter continued.

"Hahahaha, what are you doing, Lin Yi, what are you doing?"

"Zhang Man, why are you kneeling down hahahaha..."

"Yang Yu, do you think you are giving birth, chirp, hurry up."

"Oh ~ shredded pork, you jump, i jump."

"Jiang, your sister, I didn't want you to jump, you're going to fall!"

"Really, it's been a long time, shredded pork, it's going to fall!"

"Son, I'm begging you, okay, okay? Come down!"

"Oh, no, unless you call me daddy again, like before."

"Okay? Good boy?"

"Well, you big-headed ghost! Hurry up and pour it to Lao Tzu"

"Well, good, good, bad..."

"..."

After so many days of military training, this group of children was so relaxed for the first time, laughing and playing.

Zhang Jiu Ling suddenly sighed, it seems that he is really training people too hard.

"Hahaha, I fell down Linlin, I fell down."

"Boss, boss I fell down, boss hahaha."

"Jiao Jiao, why are you so light? You don't have much meat."

I glanced at it and saw that the little girl was pulling people, jumping happily, like a child.

The eyebrows are curved, revealing a mouthful of white teeth, and there are two small dimples at the corners of her mouth. The smile was brilliant, sweet and sweet.

The corners of Zhang Jiu Ling's lips are slightly hooked. Are you so happy? The corners of her mouth are going to the sky.

Around class 1, the other classes are still training, all kinds of stepping, running, and stepping, are tossed into misery.

Seeing others having such a good time, they laughed aloud, and cast envious eyes all of them.

That's someone else's instructor...

Behind class 1, the fat instructor of class 13 saw the students in his class, all eyes were almost flying away, he scolded.

"What are you looking at? Stand up and stand up."

"Hurry up, swing your arms fifty times."

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

A boy answered quickly.

The fat instructor stared, "Talk about it, you just talk a lot!"

"A hundred more mouthfuls!"

"Hurry up, all arm swing exercises."

"One, two!"

"One, two, one..."

There was endless laughter from behind, the fat instructor took off his hat, wiped his hair, squinted his eyes, and glanced in the direction of Class 1.

"Odd, isn't that the class of the Living Hades?"

"You're actually playing a game?"

Since Fengyehu returned from training, a night training has been added to the daily military training. After training in the afternoon, it doesn't count. After dinner, you have to come back.

The military training field at night, without the blazing heat of the day sun, is cool and quiet, occasionally blowing a small breeze, listening to a few cicadas, it is very comfortable.